President Trump announced he would once again designate North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism.
- The Department of Justice will reportedly sue to keep AT&T from buying Time Warner.
- A woman has accused Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of grabbing her buttocks while posing for a photo at the state fair in 2010.
- The New York Times suspended White House correspondent Glenn Thrush while investigating claims made against him of sexual misconduct.
- Apple's diversity chief, Denise Smith, has left her job after an outcry over comments suggesting being a minority or a woman were not the only qualifications for diversity.
- Argentina is looking for a missing submarine.
- R&B singer Della Reese has died, aged 86.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.