A group of House Democrats have filed impeachment articles against President Trump.
- Ohio postponed the execution of Alva Campbell after they couldn't find a usable vein; Campbell had previously requested to be killed by firing squad because of his vein issues but was denied by a judge.
- A high school in Pennsylvania will ban the use of five words it deemed the most offensive and popular among students.
- The African Union says the military ouster of Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe amounted to a coup.
- Hungary is upset over U.S. plans to fund local media ahead of next year's elections there.
- Terry Crews named his alleged assailant, a Hollywood executive against whom he filed a police report, and said he would "not be shamed."
- Three UCLA players apologized for shoplifting in China after being released.
- National security expert and "FOIA legend" Jeffrey Richelson died aged 67.
- A new planet that could be hospitable to alien life has been discovered oribiting Ross 128, just 11 light years away.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.