Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: "I believe the women." Roy Moore "should step aside."
- "Donald Trump Jr. has released exchanges he had with the WikiLeaks Twitter account via direct messages during the 2016 presidential campaign."
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify today before the House Judiciary Committee about the Trump campaign and Russia.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of working to "undermine free societies" by meddling in elections. "We know what you are doing," May said.
- For the first time in nearly 60 years, the Italian national soccer team has failed to qualify for the World Cup tournament.
- The death toll from the earthquake in Iran has now climbed to 530.