Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: "I believe the women." Roy Moore "should step aside."
- "Donald Trump Jr. has released exchanges he had with the WikiLeaks Twitter account via direct messages during the 2016 presidential campaign."
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify today before the House Judiciary Committee about the Trump campaign and Russia.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of working to "undermine free societies" by meddling in elections. "We know what you are doing," May said.
- For the first time in nearly 60 years, the Italian national soccer team has failed to qualify for the World Cup tournament.
- The death toll from the earthquake in Iran has now climbed to 530.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.