Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: "I believe the women." Roy Moore "should step aside."
- "Donald Trump Jr. has released exchanges he had with the WikiLeaks Twitter account via direct messages during the 2016 presidential campaign."
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify today before the House Judiciary Committee about the Trump campaign and Russia.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of working to "undermine free societies" by meddling in elections. "We know what you are doing," May said.
- For the first time in nearly 60 years, the Italian national soccer team has failed to qualify for the World Cup tournament.
- The death toll from the earthquake in Iran has now climbed to 530.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.