- Sam Clovis has withdrawn his name from consideration as the chief scientist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture after getting caught up in the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and the discovery that he was aware of efforts by George Papadopoulos to meet with Russian officials.
- The Utah nurse who was arrested for refusing a police detective's order to draw a man's blood without the patient's permission or a warrant has reached a settlement with Salt Lake City for $500,000.
- "The Guantanamo Bay military tribunals on Wednesday won their first conviction without a plea deal since 2008. Only it wasn't a terrorist who was convicted—it was a one-star Marine general sticking up for the rights of the accused to have a fair trial." Keep that in mind when folks talk about sending the suspect in Tuesday's attack in New York City to Gitmo.
- Conservative billionaire political donor Robert Mercer is stepping down from his CEO position and will be selling his shares in Breitbart to his daughters.
- Fired FBI Director James Comey is apparently trolling President Donald Trump in the title of his upcoming book, A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.
- So it turns out Osama bin Laden was a big gamer and an anime fan.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.