President Trump: "NYC terrorist was happy as he asked to hang ISIS flag in his hospital room. He killed 8 people, badly injured 12. SHOULD GET DEATH PENALTY!"
- The suspect in the New York City terror attack has reportedly told investigators that he spent a year planning it.
- The Houston Astros beat the Los Angeles Dodgers last night to win the World Series.
- Donna Brazile, the former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, says that Hillary Clinton's team "rigged the nomination process" in 2016 and undermined the Bernie Sanders' campaign. "If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead."
- Federal prosecutors are reportedly mulling charges against six members of the Russian government for their alleged involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee.
- National Public Radio's senior vice president for news has resigned over sexual harassment allegations.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.