President Trump reportedly promised the father of a soldier who was killed in Afghanistan $25,000 but never followed through.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions testified in Congress today, insisting he was not part of the Russia "facade."
- Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore claimed it was "against the law" for NFL players to kneel during the national anthem.
- Melania Trump will donate her inaugural gown to the Smithsonian.
- The prime minister of Sweden called an explosion outside of a police station an "attack on our democracy."
- Researchers in Kansas have found alligators are eating sharks in America's rivers.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.