The World Anti-Doping Agency is removing cannabidol, or CBD, from the list of substances banned in sports.
- A house bill to ban abortion after 20 weeks passed Tuesday.
- One of the abortion ban's supporters, Republican Rep. Tim Murphy (Texas), is under fire for reportedly trying to convince his mistress to get an abortion earlier this year.
- Around 120 people were jailed last night after a protest in St. Louis.
- Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock used semiautomatic weapons that he had modified with a bump stock to perform like a fully automatic weapon.
- Paddock's longtime girlfriend Marilou Danley returned from the Philippines last night.
- "I used to think gun control was the answer," writes Leah Libresco at The Washington Post. "My research told me otherwise."
- How the elderly lost their rights.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.