The World Anti-Doping Agency is removing cannabidol, or CBD, from the list of substances banned in sports.
- A house bill to ban abortion after 20 weeks passed Tuesday.
- One of the abortion ban's supporters, Republican Rep. Tim Murphy (Texas), is under fire for reportedly trying to convince his mistress to get an abortion earlier this year.
- Around 120 people were jailed last night after a protest in St. Louis.
- Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock used semiautomatic weapons that he had modified with a bump stock to perform like a fully automatic weapon.
- Paddock's longtime girlfriend Marilou Danley returned from the Philippines last night.
- "I used to think gun control was the answer," writes Leah Libresco at The Washington Post. "My research told me otherwise."
- How the elderly lost their rights.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?
Yes, and it's only going to get cheaper.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.