President Donald Trump has begun rolling out his tax plan.
- President Trump will waive the Jones Act for Puerto Rico.
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has died at age 91.
- North Korea is once again denying that it tortured Otto Warmbier, the American who died after being held prisoner in that country.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has dissolved the lower house of the Japanese parliament and called for a snap election.
- A U.S. district court judge has ruled against a Kentucky law that requires doctors who perform abortions to first conduct an ultrasound and then describe the image to the patient.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.