President Donald Trump has begun rolling out his tax plan.
- President Trump will waive the Jones Act for Puerto Rico.
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has died at age 91.
- North Korea is once again denying that it tortured Otto Warmbier, the American who died after being held prisoner in that country.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has dissolved the lower house of the Japanese parliament and called for a snap election.
- A U.S. district court judge has ruled against a Kentucky law that requires doctors who perform abortions to first conduct an ultrasound and then describe the image to the patient.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.