A.M. Links: Hugh Hefner Dead at 91, Trump Waives Jones Act for Puerto Rico, North Korea Again Denies Torturing Otto Warmbier
President Donald Trump has begun rolling out his tax plan.
- President Trump will waive the Jones Act for Puerto Rico.
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has died at age 91.
- North Korea is once again denying that it tortured Otto Warmbier, the American who died after being held prisoner in that country.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has dissolved the lower house of the Japanese parliament and called for a snap election.
- A U.S. district court judge has ruled against a Kentucky law that requires doctors who perform abortions to first conduct an ultrasound and then describe the image to the patient.