- Hurricane Maria has knocked out power in all of Puerto Rico.
- A federal lawsuit accuses police in Columbus of exhibiting a pattern of excessive force against black residents.
- A dispute over a speeding ticket in Iowa reaches the state's Supreme Court.
- Researchers in Germany claim right-wing U.S.-based online accounts are "meddling" in the elections there.
- The president of Catalonia accused the Spanish government of suspending the region's autonomy as the national police raided multiple regional government offices and arrested 14 senior officials.
- A magnitude 7.1 earthquake hit Mexico City.
- "End-of-life chatbot can help you with difficult final decisions"
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.