President Trump heads to his first United Nations summit in New York.
- Hurricane Maria is following the same path as Irma, headed toward the Caribbean and increasing in strength.
- Riot police broke up a protest in St. Louis over a cop acquitted of murder they said turned violent after dark.
- Human Rights Watch is calling for sanctions against Burma for its treatment of the Rohingya Muslim minority.
- Alec Baldwin won an Emmy for his impersonation of Trump on Saturday Night Live.
- A six-person research team ended eight months of isolation in a Mars-like habitat in Hawaii.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.