President Trump heads to his first United Nations summit in New York.
- Hurricane Maria is following the same path as Irma, headed toward the Caribbean and increasing in strength.
- Riot police broke up a protest in St. Louis over a cop acquitted of murder they said turned violent after dark.
- Human Rights Watch is calling for sanctions against Burma for its treatment of the Rohingya Muslim minority.
- Alec Baldwin won an Emmy for his impersonation of Trump on Saturday Night Live.
- A six-person research team ended eight months of isolation in a Mars-like habitat in Hawaii.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Paging Encyclopedia Brown: Someone has stolen childhood.