President Trump heads to his first United Nations summit in New York.
- Hurricane Maria is following the same path as Irma, headed toward the Caribbean and increasing in strength.
- Riot police broke up a protest in St. Louis over a cop acquitted of murder they said turned violent after dark.
- Human Rights Watch is calling for sanctions against Burma for its treatment of the Rohingya Muslim minority.
- Alec Baldwin won an Emmy for his impersonation of Trump on Saturday Night Live.
- A six-person research team ended eight months of isolation in a Mars-like habitat in Hawaii.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.