Was federal judge nominee Amy Coney Barrett unfairly heckled by Congress over her Catholicism?
- Wisconsin is considering whether to impose $5,000 fines on anyone caught soliciting prostitution.
- The Trump administration could transform school lunches.
- Texting someone under 18 is now sex trafficking.
- Hurricanes are raining on Homeland Security's parade.
- Robots know whether you're gay or straight. (No word on how they do with bisexuals.)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have announced that they're using a surrogate to carry their third child, so expect a national debate on surrogacy ethics and regulation soon.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
The Vice Cops Who Arrested Stormy Daniels Now Face Federal Charges for Fraud and Conspiring to Violate People's Civil Rights
Two former Columbus, Ohio, police officers are accused of harassing strip club owners, patrons, and staff without legal justification.