Was federal judge nominee Amy Coney Barrett unfairly heckled by Congress over her Catholicism?
- Wisconsin is considering whether to impose $5,000 fines on anyone caught soliciting prostitution.
- The Trump administration could transform school lunches.
- Texting someone under 18 is now sex trafficking.
- Hurricanes are raining on Homeland Security's parade.
- Robots know whether you're gay or straight. (No word on how they do with bisexuals.)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have announced that they're using a surrogate to carry their third child, so expect a national debate on surrogacy ethics and regulation soon.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
University of Oklahoma Diversity Training Forces Students and Faculty To Affirm the School's Political Views
The mandatory online training requires users to select the “right” speech before they finish.
Daunte Wright Shooting a Reminder That It's Not Cops Who Should Fear for Their Lives During Traffic Stops
Plus: Feds recommend "a pause" on Johnson & Johnson vaccine, marijuana legalization measure signed in New Mexico, and more...
The pro-union left agrees with the MAGA right: If you can't beat 'em, claim they cheated.