"President Trump struck a deal with Democratic congressional leaders on Wednesday to increase the debt limit and finance the government until mid-December, blindsiding his own Republican allies as he reached across the aisle to resolve a major dispute for the first time since taking office."
- Hurricane Irma has devastated the Caribbean islands of St. Martin and Barbuda. The storm is currently on track to hit Florida on Friday night.
- Gas stations in south Florida are running out of fuel as residents evacuate before Hurricane Irma's possible arrival.
- Attorneys general from 15 states and the District of Columbia have filed a federal lawsuit aimed at stopping President Trump from rescinding Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.
- "The officer at the center of controversy over his treatment of a Utah nurse was told not to worry about obtaining blood from an unconscious car crash victim in the hospital, but tried anyway, Logan Police Chief Gary Jensen told CNN Wednesday."
- South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon says North Korea is expected to launch another intercontinental ballistic missile "on September 9."
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.