"President Trump struck a deal with Democratic congressional leaders on Wednesday to increase the debt limit and finance the government until mid-December, blindsiding his own Republican allies as he reached across the aisle to resolve a major dispute for the first time since taking office."
- Hurricane Irma has devastated the Caribbean islands of St. Martin and Barbuda. The storm is currently on track to hit Florida on Friday night.
- Gas stations in south Florida are running out of fuel as residents evacuate before Hurricane Irma's possible arrival.
- Attorneys general from 15 states and the District of Columbia have filed a federal lawsuit aimed at stopping President Trump from rescinding Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.
- "The officer at the center of controversy over his treatment of a Utah nurse was told not to worry about obtaining blood from an unconscious car crash victim in the hospital, but tried anyway, Logan Police Chief Gary Jensen told CNN Wednesday."
- South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon says North Korea is expected to launch another intercontinental ballistic missile "on September 9."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.