President Trumpbacked a proposal by congressional Democrats to hike the debt limit for three months' worth of spending.
- Trump says miltary action isn't his "first choice" on North Korea, while Dennis Rodman offered to "straighten things out" between Trump and Kim Jong-Un.
- The bribery trial of Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) opened today.
- Hurricane Irma is in the Caribbean and headed for Puerto Rico.
- Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett says police in Las Vegas pointed a gun at him and used excessive force, and that he is considering a lawsuit.
- A candidate for mayor in Charlotte included "white" as one of her qualifications, apologizing after being rebuked by the local Republican Party.
- Police in Atlanta shot and killed a roaming tiger.
Although the State of Kansas Admits This Guy Is Innocent, It Still Wants To Destroy His 1959 Corvette
Richard Martinez lost his dream car because of VIN-plate issues prosecutors admit he was "not aware of."
Pete Buttigieg attracted some criticism for taking time off. But it's telling that no one initially realized he was gone.
Proposed IRS surveillance now limited to non-wage net annual transactions of $10,000 and above. Which is still ridiculously low and intrusive.
End the mask mandates now.
When everything's a priority, nothing is.