If you haven't read enough outrage over whether people are responding appropriately to the flooding and deaths in Texas, the latest cover of Charlie Hebdo, suggesting that the hurricane was killing off neo-Nazis, is here to poke the hornet's nest.
- Sources say President Donald Trump will end President Barack Obama's program of shielding young immigrants brought into the United States illegally from deportation, but will let those with jobs remain in the country until their work permits expire.
- In response to Russia ordering the United States to reduce embassy staff in Moscow, the United States is ordering Russia to close its consulate in San Francisco, as well as two annexes.
- A poll shows that 60 percent of Americans do not support President Donald Trump's pardon of former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
- Things you should not do as a Georgia police officer being recorded by your own dashcam: Tell a white motorist at a traffic stop "We only shoot black people."
- A judge in Oregon has ordered a couple to bring their barking dogs to a vet to have their voices surgically squelched to satisfy neighbors.
- California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris says she's backing Sen. Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" single-payer health bill.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
The Vice Cops Who Arrested Stormy Daniels Now Face Federal Charges for Fraud and Conspiring to Violate People's Civil Rights
Two former Columbus, Ohio, police officers are accused of harassing strip club owners, patrons, and staff without legal justification.