The rain in Texas from what's left of Hurricane Harvey is shattering records and will continue for several days. Louisiana also faces some very heavy rains.
- Now that he's been pardoned, will ex-sheriff Joe Arpaio challenge Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake for his Senate seat? Trump and Flake notably do not see eye-to-eye.
- A business associate of President Donald Trump boasted back in 2015 about ties with Russian President Vladimir Putin that would help Trump get a hotel built in Moscow and that would help Trump win the presidency. There's no actual evidence, though, that this guy actually accomplished anything.
- So there was a guy who claimed he got stabbed simply because somebody thought he looked like a neo-Nazi. Now police say he made up the story after accidentally cutting himself.
- Amazon has wasted absolutely no time slashing the hell out of prices at Whole Foods on its very first day of ownership.
- A nurse in Germany is suspected to have been responsible for killing more than 80 people with overdoses of heart medication. He's already in prison for two murder convictions.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.