Defense Secretary James Mattis arrived in Turkey after visiting Iraq and Jordan to discuss ongoing military operations.
- A Saudi-led airstrike on a hotel in Yemen killed at least 35 people.
- Police in Denmark have identified a headless torso found in the water as that of journalist Kim Wall, who they believe was killed on board a homemade submarine.
- A concert in the Netherlands by the rock group Allah-Lahs was canceled after a terror threat.
- The prefecture of Miyagi in Japan has pulled a tourism video accused of being sexually suggestive and sexist.
- A 14-year-old was arrested in Saudi Arabia after a video of him dancing the macarena in a city street went viral.
- The mayor of Florence apologized for yelling out "Allahu akhbar!" at a terrorism conference in Italy.
- Taylor Swift is releasing a new album.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.