Defense Secretary James Mattis arrived in Turkey after visiting Iraq and Jordan to discuss ongoing military operations.
- A Saudi-led airstrike on a hotel in Yemen killed at least 35 people.
- Police in Denmark have identified a headless torso found in the water as that of journalist Kim Wall, who they believe was killed on board a homemade submarine.
- A concert in the Netherlands by the rock group Allah-Lahs was canceled after a terror threat.
- The prefecture of Miyagi in Japan has pulled a tourism video accused of being sexually suggestive and sexist.
- A 14-year-old was arrested in Saudi Arabia after a video of him dancing the macarena in a city street went viral.
- The mayor of Florence apologized for yelling out "Allahu akhbar!" at a terrorism conference in Italy.
- Taylor Swift is releasing a new album.
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."
Not every apparent violation of a quarantine order is a risk to other people, and not all need to be (or can be) enforced equally.
The state has shut down all liquor stores, leading customers to crowd into retailers across the border.
Mass Antibody Testing in This Rural Colorado County Sheds Light on COVID-19's Prevalence and Lethality
The number of Americans who have been infected by the virus, which seems to be much higher than the official tally suggests, is crucial to understanding how deadly it is.