President Donald Trump is planning a massive troop surge to fight the Taliban in Afghanistan.
- Sen. Rand Paul: "The mission in Afghanistan has lost its purpose and I think it is a terrible idea to send any more troops into that war."
- President Trump is scheduled to hold a campaign-style rally today in Phoenix, Arizona.
- According to a U.N. report, two shipments from North Korea to a Syrian chemical arms facility have been intercepted in the past six months.
- Younes Abouyaaqoub, the suspected driver in the Barcelona terror attack, was shot and killed by Spanish police yesterday.
- "India's Supreme Court on Tuesday ruled a controversial Muslim instant divorce law unconstitutional, a landmark victory for Muslim women who had long argued that it violated their right to equality."
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
"The safety of our children in school is paramount, today more than ever," said the police chief.