The United States will experience the first total solar eclipse over the country in nearly 40 years.
- President Trump will address the nation on the war in Afghanistan tonight; he is expected to announce a troop surge.
- Mudslides in Sierra Leone have killed almost 500 people.
- North Korea threatened a "second Korean war" over planned U.S.-South Korea computer simulation war games.
- Ten sailors are missing after the U.S.S. John S. McCain collided with a merchant vessel off the coast of Singapore.
- Police in Barcelona are still looking for the alleged driver behind last week's van attack.
- Comedians Dick Gregory and Jerry Lewis died over the weekend.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.