The United States will experience the first total solar eclipse over the country in nearly 40 years.
- President Trump will address the nation on the war in Afghanistan tonight; he is expected to announce a troop surge.
- Mudslides in Sierra Leone have killed almost 500 people.
- North Korea threatened a "second Korean war" over planned U.S.-South Korea computer simulation war games.
- Ten sailors are missing after the U.S.S. John S. McCain collided with a merchant vessel off the coast of Singapore.
- Police in Barcelona are still looking for the alleged driver behind last week's van attack.
- Comedians Dick Gregory and Jerry Lewis died over the weekend.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
It now plans to employ just 1,454 people after bulldozing dozens of homes to make room for a factory Donald Trump once touted as the "eighth wonder of the world."
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Plus: U.S. approves sanctions on Myanmar's state-run businesses, Howard University dissolves its classics department, and more...