- "President Donald Trump's decision to double down on his argument that 'both sides' were to blame for the violent clashes at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was driven in part by his own anger — and his disdain for being told what to do."
- New poll: 51 percent of Americans "disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as president."
- "In an interview he said he believed was private, Stephen K. Bannon described the alt-right as a 'collection of clowns' and lashed out at rivals in the Trump administration."
- In the past three days in the Philippines, police have killed 58 suspected drug users or dealers.
- Hong Kong student activists Joshua Wong, Alex Chow, and Nathan Law have been sentenced to six to eight months in prison.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Although a Defense Witness Says George Floyd's Death Should Not Have Been Deemed a Homicide, His Account Underlines Derek Chauvin's Culpability
The defense rested without calling Chauvin to the stand, and closing arguments are expected on Monday.