- "President Donald Trump's decision to double down on his argument that 'both sides' were to blame for the violent clashes at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was driven in part by his own anger — and his disdain for being told what to do."
- New poll: 51 percent of Americans "disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as president."
- "In an interview he said he believed was private, Stephen K. Bannon described the alt-right as a 'collection of clowns' and lashed out at rivals in the Trump administration."
- In the past three days in the Philippines, police have killed 58 suspected drug users or dealers.
- Hong Kong student activists Joshua Wong, Alex Chow, and Nathan Law have been sentenced to six to eight months in prison.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.