We are probably not on the brink of nuclear war. Happy Friday!
- "It was when the boomers insinuated that I was bringing back the monocle (?!?!) that I snapped. I killed their precious wine cork without a second thought."
- Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro says he wants to talk to President Trump.
- A former D.C. police officer appears in federal court today on sex trafficking charges.
- Around 200 people have changed the gender identification on their Oregon driver's license to an X since state policy began allowing it on July 3.
- "I was pregnant while addicted to heroin. Methadone saved my baby's life."
- The 13th tweet Trump has favorited is a about sex trafficking conspiracy involving him.
- A reminder that "being exasperated by young people is an age-old pastime."
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
The Clemson psychology lecturer and 1996 Libertarian vice presidential candidate got 51 percent on the fourth ballot.
The ruling says the state's top health official exceeded her statutory authority by ordering "nonessential" businesses to close.
Cohen, who had been linked with parodist Vermin Supreme, identifies as an anarchist.
I added a mini-monitor, right behind my camera, to serve as a teleprompter during Zoom sessions.