We are probably not on the brink of nuclear war. Happy Friday!
- "It was when the boomers insinuated that I was bringing back the monocle (?!?!) that I snapped. I killed their precious wine cork without a second thought."
- Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro says he wants to talk to President Trump.
- A former D.C. police officer appears in federal court today on sex trafficking charges.
- Around 200 people have changed the gender identification on their Oregon driver's license to an X since state policy began allowing it on July 3.
- "I was pregnant while addicted to heroin. Methadone saved my baby's life."
- The 13th tweet Trump has favorited is a about sex trafficking conspiracy involving him.
- A reminder that "being exasperated by young people is an age-old pastime."
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
"The safety of our children in school is paramount, today more than ever," said the police chief.