Breaking News: President Trump was ad-libbing when he warned North Korea of "fire and fury" like the world had never seen before.
- Trump disagrees with Mitch McConnell, saying expecting Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare after seven years of campaigning on it was not excessive.
- The FBI raided the home of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort as part of the Russia investigation.
- The president of Kenya has a strong lead in the presidential vote tally, but the opposition claims the results were hacked.
- Franklin will be the first hurricane of the season; it's expected to make landfall in Mexico tonight.
- Major League Baseball is allowing players to wear custom nickname jerseys the last weekend of August.
- A Bigfoot sighting in western North Carolina.
No one is safe from Chappelle's jokes—but also, everyone is safe from Chappelle's jokes.
Whatever this system is, it is not pro-life.
It was unconstitutional to charge Jenna Holm with manslaughter. But the state wanted to protect its own.
Donald Trump legalized energy-hungry short-cycle dishwashers. The current administration is undoing that progress.
Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, and co. insist that the IRS needs to know about $600 bank accounts.