Breaking News: President Trump was ad-libbing when he warned North Korea of "fire and fury" like the world had never seen before.
- Trump disagrees with Mitch McConnell, saying expecting Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare after seven years of campaigning on it was not excessive.
- The FBI raided the home of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort as part of the Russia investigation.
- The president of Kenya has a strong lead in the presidential vote tally, but the opposition claims the results were hacked.
- Franklin will be the first hurricane of the season; it's expected to make landfall in Mexico tonight.
- Major League Baseball is allowing players to wear custom nickname jerseys the last weekend of August.
- A Bigfoot sighting in western North Carolina.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?