Breaking News: President Trump was ad-libbing when he warned North Korea of "fire and fury" like the world had never seen before.
- Trump disagrees with Mitch McConnell, saying expecting Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare after seven years of campaigning on it was not excessive.
- The FBI raided the home of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort as part of the Russia investigation.
- The president of Kenya has a strong lead in the presidential vote tally, but the opposition claims the results were hacked.
- Franklin will be the first hurricane of the season; it's expected to make landfall in Mexico tonight.
- Major League Baseball is allowing players to wear custom nickname jerseys the last weekend of August.
- A Bigfoot sighting in western North Carolina.
Nonmedical use of prescription analgesics did not become more common, but it did become more dangerous.
Problematic deforestation continues, but the "lungs of the earth" are still breathing.
Forensic experts claim there is no way Larry Swearingen raped and killed Melissa Trotter. The state is still putting him to death.
Plus: delusions about the First Amendment, hype about the Apple Card, and more...