Breaking News: President Trump was ad-libbing when he warned North Korea of "fire and fury" like the world had never seen before.
- Trump disagrees with Mitch McConnell, saying expecting Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare after seven years of campaigning on it was not excessive.
- The FBI raided the home of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort as part of the Russia investigation.
- The president of Kenya has a strong lead in the presidential vote tally, but the opposition claims the results were hacked.
- Franklin will be the first hurricane of the season; it's expected to make landfall in Mexico tonight.
- Major League Baseball is allowing players to wear custom nickname jerseys the last weekend of August.
- A Bigfoot sighting in western North Carolina.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
Biden's Recovery Plan Would Extend the Federal Government's Extraordinary Eviction Ban Through September 2021
Eviction bans were enacted as an emergency public health measure. They’re quickly becoming a permanent policy.
It can be hard to see what's in front of you, especially when you're struggling not to see it.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."