Breaking News: President Trump was ad-libbing when he warned North Korea of "fire and fury" like the world had never seen before.
- Trump disagrees with Mitch McConnell, saying expecting Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare after seven years of campaigning on it was not excessive.
- The FBI raided the home of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort as part of the Russia investigation.
- The president of Kenya has a strong lead in the presidential vote tally, but the opposition claims the results were hacked.
- Franklin will be the first hurricane of the season; it's expected to make landfall in Mexico tonight.
- Major League Baseball is allowing players to wear custom nickname jerseys the last weekend of August.
- A Bigfoot sighting in western North Carolina.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.