President Donald Trump's approval rating has dropped to 38 percent in a new poll.
- The Trump administration is "quietly courting a few dozen House Democrats on tax reform."
- "The average temperature in the United States has risen rapidly and drastically since 1980, and recent decades have been the warmest of the past 1,500 years, according to a sweeping federal climate change report awaiting approval by the Trump administration."
- The remains of a 9/11 victim in New York City have been identified almost 16 years after the attack on the World Trade Center.
- Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi says his country will support the new sanctions imposed on North Korea by the U.N. Security Council.
- If North Korea attacks South Korea, "a majority of Americans favor deploying U.S. troops."
Amy Coney Barrett Thinks the Second Amendment Prohibits Blanket Bans on Gun Possession by People With Felony Records
The SCOTUS contender's 2019 dissent will alarm gun control supporters but reassure people who want judges to take this constitutional provision as seriously as others.
Voting for Libertarian, Green, or independent candidates will not mean “throwing your vote away.”
Amy Coney Barrett Demolishes the Qualified Immunity Claim of a Detective Accused of Framing a Man for Murder
The case is an encouraging sign that the SCOTUS contender is not the sort of judge who bends over backward to shield cops from liability for outrageous misconduct.
During a Routine Child Services Check, Cops Hog-tied a Mom and Carried Her Out 'Like a Pig Upside Down'
The home wellbeing visit resulted in Vanessa Peoples going to jail with a dislocated shoulder.
The Legal Response to Breonna Taylor's Death Shows How Drug Prohibition Transforms Murder Into Self-Defense
The hail of bullets that killed her can be justified only in a country that uses violence to enforce politicians' pharmacological prejudices.