President Donald Trump's approval rating has dropped to 38 percent in a new poll.
- The Trump administration is "quietly courting a few dozen House Democrats on tax reform."
- "The average temperature in the United States has risen rapidly and drastically since 1980, and recent decades have been the warmest of the past 1,500 years, according to a sweeping federal climate change report awaiting approval by the Trump administration."
- The remains of a 9/11 victim in New York City have been identified almost 16 years after the attack on the World Trade Center.
- Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi says his country will support the new sanctions imposed on North Korea by the U.N. Security Council.
- If North Korea attacks South Korea, "a majority of Americans favor deploying U.S. troops."
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
Donald Trump on School Reopening Failures: Joe Biden and Teachers Unions Have Betrayed America's Youth
The former president's wild CPAC speech was full of misleading claims, but he made a valid point about schools.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.