Vice President Mike Pence denied a New York Times report that he was eyeing a run for president in 2020.
- The city of Chicago says it will sue the Department of Justice over federal grant stipulations related to assisting federal immigration enforcement.
- The FBI says an improvised explosive device was responsible for an explosion at an Islamic center in Minnesota.
- One person was killed and seven were injured after a ride at the Ohio state fair fell apart while in motion.
- The government of Venezuela says one of its bases suffered a paramilitary attack.
- Two Chinese tourists were detained in Germany after photographing themselves making a Nazi salute.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.