President Donald Trump's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent in a new poll.
- The Trump administration wants to cut legal immigration to the U.S. by 50 percent.
- President Trump is reportedly considering firing Army General John Nicholson, the commander of the U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
- New White House Chief of Staff John Kelly reportedly told Attorney General Jeff Sessions that President Trump "did not plan to fire him or hope he would resign."
- Sen. Rand Paul: "Civil asset forfeiture turns the justice system on its head."
- "Results from a controversial election for a new Venezuelan political assembly were 'manipulated' and are off by at least 1 million participants, the company that provided the voting system said Wednesday."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."