President Donald Trump's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent in a new poll.
- The Trump administration wants to cut legal immigration to the U.S. by 50 percent.
- President Trump is reportedly considering firing Army General John Nicholson, the commander of the U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
- New White House Chief of Staff John Kelly reportedly told Attorney General Jeff Sessions that President Trump "did not plan to fire him or hope he would resign."
- Sen. Rand Paul: "Civil asset forfeiture turns the justice system on its head."
- "Results from a controversial election for a new Venezuelan political assembly were 'manipulated' and are off by at least 1 million participants, the company that provided the voting system said Wednesday."
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.