President Donald Trump's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent in a new poll.
- The Trump administration wants to cut legal immigration to the U.S. by 50 percent.
- President Trump is reportedly considering firing Army General John Nicholson, the commander of the U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
- New White House Chief of Staff John Kelly reportedly told Attorney General Jeff Sessions that President Trump "did not plan to fire him or hope he would resign."
- Sen. Rand Paul: "Civil asset forfeiture turns the justice system on its head."
- "Results from a controversial election for a new Venezuelan political assembly were 'manipulated' and are off by at least 1 million participants, the company that provided the voting system said Wednesday."
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?