ICE raids in late July led to the arrest of 650 people, including 38 children; only 130 had a criminal record of any sort.
- Out with the olds, in with the … somewhat less olds. A new report from the Pew Research Center shows that during the 2016 election, millennial and Gen X voters outnumbered boomers and seniors 69.6 million to 67.9 million.
- The Department of Justice is considering an initiative to focus on "investigations and possible litigation related to intentional race-based discrimination in college and university admissions."
- "The inmates took advantage of a new guard by using peanut butter to conceal an exit door number," according to the sheriff's office in Walker County, Alabama Sheriff's. Twelve inmates escaped but have all been caught.
- Jordan may finally ditch its law allowing rapists to escape punishment if they marry their victims.
- It's "National John Suppression Initiative" time again, folks. Protect and serve, or something.
- The battle over whether to destroy the internet in the name of stopping sex ads is heating up…
- Alan Greenspan is warning about a bond-market bubble. When it "collapses, long-term interest rates will rise," Greenspan told Bloomberg. "We are moving into a different phase of the economy—to a stagflation not seen since the 1970s."
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Donald Rainwater, who is polling north of 10 percent, attracts voters who oppose Indiana's heavy-handed coronavirus lockdowns.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
Occupational licensing rules are more often arbitrary bureaucratic hurdles than they are protections for health or safety.