President Trump complained on Twitter that Republicans weren't doing enough to "protect" him.
- Trump is reportedly open to signing legislation that would limit his power to ease sanctions against Russia.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer characterized Democrats as too "namby-pamby" in 2016 and said he'd unveil a new Democratic agenda today.
- An anti-capitalist Museum of Capitalism is opening, temporarily, in Oakland, complete with a gift shop.
- A wildfire in California can be seen from space.
- The feline mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska, has died.
- Michael Phelps "raced" a number of sharks to kick off Shark Week.
- Jordan Spieth won the British Open.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.