In an interview with The New York Times, President Donald Trump attacked Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation. "Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else," Trump said.
- Sen. John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer.
- "President Trump has decided to end the CIA's covert program to arm and train moderate Syrian rebels battling the government of Bashar al-Assad, a move long sought by Russia, according to U.S. officials."
- O.J. Simpson will appear before a Nevada parole board today.
- Jared Kushner is scheduled to appear before a closed session of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Monday.
- Ram Nath Kovind has been elected president of India.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.