President Donald Trump tells Republican senators "inaction is not an option" on healthcare.
- The Supreme Court is allowing extended family remembers to remain covered by an exemption to the Trump travel ban.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions is rolling out a new policy to make it easier for federal authorities to seize money under asset forfeiture.
- The Department of Justice is closing its investigation of the killing of homeless man James Boyd by police in Albuquerque.
- The Supreme Court of India will decide whether privacy is a basic right.
- The Cook County sheriff has identified another victim of John Wayne Gacy.
- O.J. Simpson is appearing before a parole board in Nevada.
- A judge is temporarily halting the auction of a number of personal and intimate items that once belonged to Madonna.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.