President Donald Trump tells Republican senators "inaction is not an option" on healthcare.
- The Supreme Court is allowing extended family remembers to remain covered by an exemption to the Trump travel ban.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions is rolling out a new policy to make it easier for federal authorities to seize money under asset forfeiture.
- The Department of Justice is closing its investigation of the killing of homeless man James Boyd by police in Albuquerque.
- The Supreme Court of India will decide whether privacy is a basic right.
- The Cook County sheriff has identified another victim of John Wayne Gacy.
- O.J. Simpson is appearing before a parole board in Nevada.
- A judge is temporarily halting the auction of a number of personal and intimate items that once belonged to Madonna.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."