Senate Republicans are looking to release a revamped version of their Obamacare replacement by the end of the week.
- The private memos by fired FBI Director James Comey about his conversations with President Donald Trump may have contained classified information, prompting Trump tweets and responses.
- Republicans are increasingly negative about the influence of colleges on America. I cannot for the life of me imagine why.
- More details slowly flow out about the circumstances by which Donald Trump Jr. met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer who had offered to provide damaging information about the Democrats but also wanted to discuss the conflict that prompted Russia to stop allowing Americans to adopt their orphans.
- A New York state trooper was killed responding to a domestic violence call, as was a woman in the home.
- Law enforcement agencies near the southern border are increasingly using biometric scanning in order to identify illegal immigrants.
- If you hear a crunching sound in your sleep while you're out camping, it may be nothing. Or it may be a bear eating your head.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.