President Donald Trump spoke in Poland on several issues and sort of accepted the idea that Russia attempted to meddle with America's elections but also said "nobody really knows for sure" whether other countries were involved. He also complained about fake news and criticized North Korea. Watch his speech here.
- The director of the federal Office of Government Ethics, Walter Shaub Jr., announced today he was stepping down six months before his term was scheduled to end.
- Several states are suing Education Secretary Betsy DeVos for delaying a federal rule making it easier for students attending for-profit colleges to seek loan forgiveness in cases when the schools have charged with predatory practices.
- More than 100 people were shot over the extended holiday weekend in Chicago.
- Sanctions against Qatar (for whatever vague reasons have been used to justify them) are probably not going to amount to much.
- In "tell me something I don't know" news of the day, a crazy plan for an elevated bus in China that would straddle traffic was a big scam.
- We've seen folks on the left stage fake hate crimes to implicate Trump supporters. Here's a Trump supporter getting caught trying to do the same thing to them with fake anti-Trump vandalism.
- Democratic Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe will not stop the execution of William Morva, 35, who is set to get a lethal injection this evening. Morva's lawyers say he is profoundly mentally ill.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.