Another weekend of rallies in favor of and against Donald Trump.
- President Trump tweeted a gif of a WWE appearance of him that placed the CNN logo over the head of Vince McMahon, who Trump bodyslams clotheslines in the clip. Outrage ensued.
- The state government in New Jersey shut down over a budget stand-off, closing state beaches but leaving state troopers on the road.
- Eight people were injured in a shooting outside of a mosque in Avignon.
- China said a U.S. warship sent to the South China Sea represented a "serious political and military provocation."
- Japan has a plan for a manned mission to the Moon.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
"The safety of our children in school is paramount, today more than ever," said the police chief.