Another weekend of rallies in favor of and against Donald Trump.
- President Trump tweeted a gif of a WWE appearance of him that placed the CNN logo over the head of Vince McMahon, who Trump bodyslams clotheslines in the clip. Outrage ensued.
- The state government in New Jersey shut down over a budget stand-off, closing state beaches but leaving state troopers on the road.
- Eight people were injured in a shooting outside of a mosque in Avignon.
- China said a U.S. warship sent to the South China Sea represented a "serious political and military provocation."
- Japan has a plan for a manned mission to the Moon.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.