Disney says the animatronic Donald Trump in the "Hall of Presidents" exhibit at Disney World will have a speaking role, disputing a report from Vice News.
- Bernie Sanders called the FBI probe into alleged fraud by his wife "pathetic" and suggested it was politically motivated.
- Sarah Palin is suing The New York Times for linking her political ads to the Jared Loughner shootings.
- A new report from the Pentagon finds the threat of missiles growing worldwide.
- The European Union is not releasing a a report on corruption that was supposed to be out last year.
- A proposed law in the Philippines would threaten jail time for citizens who don't sing the national anthem with fervor.
- Facebook has hit 2 billion users.
- Phil Jackson is leaving the New York Knicks.