Disney says the animatronic Donald Trump in the "Hall of Presidents" exhibit at Disney World will have a speaking role, disputing a report from Vice News.
- Bernie Sanders called the FBI probe into alleged fraud by his wife "pathetic" and suggested it was politically motivated.
- Sarah Palin is suing The New York Times for linking her political ads to the Jared Loughner shootings.
- A new report from the Pentagon finds the threat of missiles growing worldwide.
- The European Union is not releasing a a report on corruption that was supposed to be out last year.
- A proposed law in the Philippines would threaten jail time for citizens who don't sing the national anthem with fervor.
- Facebook has hit 2 billion users.
- Phil Jackson is leaving the New York Knicks.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
"The safety of our children in school is paramount, today more than ever," said the police chief.