Disney says the animatronic Donald Trump in the "Hall of Presidents" exhibit at Disney World will have a speaking role, disputing a report from Vice News.
- Bernie Sanders called the FBI probe into alleged fraud by his wife "pathetic" and suggested it was politically motivated.
- Sarah Palin is suing The New York Times for linking her political ads to the Jared Loughner shootings.
- A new report from the Pentagon finds the threat of missiles growing worldwide.
- The European Union is not releasing a a report on corruption that was supposed to be out last year.
- A proposed law in the Philippines would threaten jail time for citizens who don't sing the national anthem with fervor.
- Facebook has hit 2 billion users.
- Phil Jackson is leaving the New York Knicks.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?