In an interview with Megyn Kelly, Russia President Vladimir Putin denied interfering in the U.S. presidential election or having any compromising information about President Trump, with whom he said he had no relationship.
- The first victims of this weekends' terrorist attack in London have been identified by authorities.
- Police in Portland arrested at least 14 people after some counterdemonstrators at a "Trump Free Speech" rally allegedly threw bottles, bricks, and other projectiles at cops who were separating them from the pro-Trump protesters.
- Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates broke off diplomatic relations with Qatar, accusing the country's government of supporting terrorism.
- Some Democrats want Hillary Clinton to go away.
- New Jersey Democratic gubernatorial frontrunner Phil Murphy, a former Goldman Sachs executive, is looking to the political machine in Newark to get him over the top Tuesday.
- A man in Canada went mowing his lawn with a tornado in the area.