President Donald Trump is in Brussels for meetings with NATO leaders and EU officials.
- New poll: 54 percent of voters "say Trump is abusing the powers of his office."
- Greg Gianforte, Republican candidate in today's special congressional election in Montana, has been charged with assault by the police after allegedly body-slamming a journalist.
- "A British official says police in Manchester will stop sharing information about their bombing investigation with the U.S. until they get a guarantee that there will be no more leaks to the news media."
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte may extend martial law "throughout the country."
- White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is reportedly worried about the existence of possible memos written by former FBI Director James Comey detailing Priebus's efforts "on the president's behalf in trying to use the FBI to quash the Trump-Russia news."
"The Court's ruling will simply result in a more diverse mix of political speech, and that is a good thing for American democracy"
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.