President Donald Trump is in Brussels for meetings with NATO leaders and EU officials.
- New poll: 54 percent of voters "say Trump is abusing the powers of his office."
- Greg Gianforte, Republican candidate in today's special congressional election in Montana, has been charged with assault by the police after allegedly body-slamming a journalist.
- "A British official says police in Manchester will stop sharing information about their bombing investigation with the U.S. until they get a guarantee that there will be no more leaks to the news media."
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte may extend martial law "throughout the country."
- White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is reportedly worried about the existence of possible memos written by former FBI Director James Comey detailing Priebus's efforts "on the president's behalf in trying to use the FBI to quash the Trump-Russia news."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.