A.M. Links: Montana Republican Charged With Assault for Body-Slamming Journalist, Trump in Brussels, Philippines May Extend Martial Law 'Throughout the Country'
President Donald Trump is in Brussels for meetings with NATO leaders and EU officials.
- New poll: 54 percent of voters "say Trump is abusing the powers of his office."
- Greg Gianforte, Republican candidate in today's special congressional election in Montana, has been charged with assault by the police after allegedly body-slamming a journalist.
- "A British official says police in Manchester will stop sharing information about their bombing investigation with the U.S. until they get a guarantee that there will be no more leaks to the news media."
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte may extend martial law "throughout the country."
- White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is reportedly worried about the existence of possible memos written by former FBI Director James Comey detailing Priebus's efforts "on the president's behalf in trying to use the FBI to quash the Trump-Russia news."
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.