President Donald Trump is in Brussels for meetings with NATO leaders and EU officials.
- New poll: 54 percent of voters "say Trump is abusing the powers of his office."
- Greg Gianforte, Republican candidate in today's special congressional election in Montana, has been charged with assault by the police after allegedly body-slamming a journalist.
- "A British official says police in Manchester will stop sharing information about their bombing investigation with the U.S. until they get a guarantee that there will be no more leaks to the news media."
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte may extend martial law "throughout the country."
- White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is reportedly worried about the existence of possible memos written by former FBI Director James Comey detailing Priebus's efforts "on the president's behalf in trying to use the FBI to quash the Trump-Russia news."
Rules designed to keep alcohol safe for children are slowing down production of a product that’s in short supply.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
Offbeat options for waiting out the apocalypse.
The store owner thought his employee acted in reasonable defense of property and self. The police disagreed.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate