President Donald Trump is in Brussels for meetings with NATO leaders and EU officials.
- New poll: 54 percent of voters "say Trump is abusing the powers of his office."
- Greg Gianforte, Republican candidate in today's special congressional election in Montana, has been charged with assault by the police after allegedly body-slamming a journalist.
- "A British official says police in Manchester will stop sharing information about their bombing investigation with the U.S. until they get a guarantee that there will be no more leaks to the news media."
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte may extend martial law "throughout the country."
- White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is reportedly worried about the existence of possible memos written by former FBI Director James Comey detailing Priebus's efforts "on the president's behalf in trying to use the FBI to quash the Trump-Russia news."
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.