Speaking in Bethlehem, President Trump said he would do "everything I can" to secure peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians.
- "President Trump asked two of the nation's top intelligence officials in March to help him push back against an FBI investigation into possible coordination between his campaign and the Russian government, according to current and former officials."
- Last night's terrorist attack at an Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena has killed at least 22 people and injured 59. British officials say the attack was carried out by a suicide bomber.
- British police have arrested a 23-year-old man in connection with the Manchester attack.
- Former FBI Director James Comey's planned appearance this week before the House Oversight Committee has been postponed.
- Two men were publicly caned in Indonesia as official punishment for having gay sex.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?