A.M. Links: Manchester Terror Attack Kills 22, British Police Arrest 23-Year-Old in Connection with Manchester Bombing
Speaking in Bethlehem, President Trump said he would do "everything I can" to secure peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians.
- "President Trump asked two of the nation's top intelligence officials in March to help him push back against an FBI investigation into possible coordination between his campaign and the Russian government, according to current and former officials."
- Last night's terrorist attack at an Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena has killed at least 22 people and injured 59. British officials say the attack was carried out by a suicide bomber.
- British police have arrested a 23-year-old man in connection with the Manchester attack.
- Former FBI Director James Comey's planned appearance this week before the House Oversight Committee has been postponed.
- Two men were publicly caned in Indonesia as official punishment for having gay sex.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.