President Donald Trump is defending his "absolute right" to share "facts…pertaining to terrorism and airline security" with Russia.
- "President Trump appeared to acknowledge Tuesday that he revealed highly classified information to Russia — a stunning confirmation of a Washington Post story and a move that contradicted his own White House team after it scrambled to deny the report."
- Turskish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is meeting today with President Trump.
- According to South Korean officials, North Korea's missile program is "progressing faster than expected."
- Ford is reportedly planning to cut 10 percent of its global workforce.
- Sen. Rand Paul says Attorney General Jeff Sessions "will accentuate the injustice in our criminal justice system" through his plan to seek mandatory minimum sentences for nonviolent drug offenders. "We should be treating our nation's drug epidemic for what it is—a public health crisis, not an excuse to send people to prison and turn a mistake into a tragedy," Paul says.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.