Lawmakers from both parties want President Trump to turn over any tapes of conversations with James Comey he may have.
- Police say a woman in Tennessee tried to run down a Republican Congressman over his vote for the healthcare bill.
- North Korea says its latest missile test was of a missile that can carry a nuclear warhead. Stock markets in Asia shrugged off the test, as well as last week's global ransomware attack and other bad news.
- Emmanuel Macron was inaugurated president of France.
- The government of Somalia is holding meetings to review its constitution.
- A giant sea creature washed ashore in Indonesia.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.