Lawmakers from both parties want President Trump to turn over any tapes of conversations with James Comey he may have.
- Police say a woman in Tennessee tried to run down a Republican Congressman over his vote for the healthcare bill.
- North Korea says its latest missile test was of a missile that can carry a nuclear warhead. Stock markets in Asia shrugged off the test, as well as last week's global ransomware attack and other bad news.
- Emmanuel Macron was inaugurated president of France.
- The government of Somalia is holding meetings to review its constitution.
- A giant sea creature washed ashore in Indonesia.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.