Lawmakers from both parties want President Trump to turn over any tapes of conversations with James Comey he may have.
- Police say a woman in Tennessee tried to run down a Republican Congressman over his vote for the healthcare bill.
- North Korea says its latest missile test was of a missile that can carry a nuclear warhead. Stock markets in Asia shrugged off the test, as well as last week's global ransomware attack and other bad news.
- Emmanuel Macron was inaugurated president of France.
- The government of Somalia is holding meetings to review its constitution.
- A giant sea creature washed ashore in Indonesia.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
That's a huge concern as forecasters expect the U.S. unemployment rate in the months to come to surpass that seen during the depths of the Great Depression.
The agency concludes that the possible benefits outweigh the risks.
Social distancing and lockdowns appear to be working to slow the coronavirus pandemic.
Its rulers tried to cover up an epidemic, then declared war on their people to control it.