- The Onion isn't letting Rep. Justin Amash off easy.
- Steve Bannon is not a libertarian, and President Trump doesn't even know what a libertarian is.
- The "Heil Trump" graffiti incident was a hate crime hoax.
- Louisiana State University tried to lecture its student-athletes about what they post on social media.
- Political polarization rises among first-year college students.
- American University wouldn't let a student-journalist cover a protest.
- Happy Cinco de Mayo everybody.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.