- The Onion isn't letting Rep. Justin Amash off easy.
- Steve Bannon is not a libertarian, and President Trump doesn't even know what a libertarian is.
- The "Heil Trump" graffiti incident was a hate crime hoax.
- Louisiana State University tried to lecture its student-athletes about what they post on social media.
- Political polarization rises among first-year college students.
- American University wouldn't let a student-journalist cover a protest.
- Happy Cinco de Mayo everybody.
In short, it's using the power of the state to punish his enemies and make the world the way he wants it to be.
But the campaign workers complaining about their union-negotiated salaries are being hypocritical too.
The pundit made the claim at a Senate hearing on allegations of tech censorship against conservatives.
The Kentucky senator wants the Senate to consider offsetting spending cuts before approving limitless, automatic spending for the rest of the century.