The House is expected to vote on an Obamacare repeal today.
- The Google Doc phishing email that hit a number of media outlets and other institutions was probably so successful it was shut down faster than attackers had hoped.
- Emmanuel Marcon and Marine Le Pen met for a televised debate before Sunday's second round presidential election in France.
- State media in North Korea accused state media in China of increasing tensions by calling for more sanctions over North Korea's nuclear program.
- Somalia's minister of public works was shot and killed in Mogadishu.
- LeBron James surpassed Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for number 2 on the all-time NBA playoff scoring list.
Although the State of Kansas Admits This Guy Is Innocent, It Still Wants To Destroy His 1959 Corvette
Richard Martinez lost his dream car because of VIN-plate issues prosecutors admit he was "not aware of."
Pete Buttigieg attracted some criticism for taking time off. But it's telling that no one initially realized he was gone.
Proposed IRS surveillance now limited to non-wage net annual transactions of $10,000 and above. Which is still ridiculously low and intrusive.
When everything's a priority, nothing is.
End the mask mandates now.