The House is expected to vote on an Obamacare repeal today.
- The Google Doc phishing email that hit a number of media outlets and other institutions was probably so successful it was shut down faster than attackers had hoped.
- Emmanuel Marcon and Marine Le Pen met for a televised debate before Sunday's second round presidential election in France.
- State media in North Korea accused state media in China of increasing tensions by calling for more sanctions over North Korea's nuclear program.
- Somalia's minister of public works was shot and killed in Mogadishu.
- LeBron James surpassed Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for number 2 on the all-time NBA playoff scoring list.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.