The House is expected to vote on an Obamacare repeal today.
- The Google Doc phishing email that hit a number of media outlets and other institutions was probably so successful it was shut down faster than attackers had hoped.
- Emmanuel Marcon and Marine Le Pen met for a televised debate before Sunday's second round presidential election in France.
- State media in North Korea accused state media in China of increasing tensions by calling for more sanctions over North Korea's nuclear program.
- Somalia's minister of public works was shot and killed in Mogadishu.
- LeBron James surpassed Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for number 2 on the all-time NBA playoff scoring list.
Texas Has Hundreds of Thousands of Coronavirus Carriers. The Governor Is Worried About 'Hundreds' of COVID-Positive Migrants.
Greg Abbott's fear is hard to take seriously, but it jibes with hoary stereotypes about immigrants.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
We can justifiably hope for normalcy by Independence Day.
The Senate is preparing to pass a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill that has very little to do with the pandemic, and we all know it. Congress should admit as much.