President Donald Trump paid a visit to National Rifle Association headquarters, promising to end the "eight-year assault on your Second Amendment rights."
- This school district has the most ridiculous haircut policy ever.
- Here's a tip about how to tip like a libertarian.
- Sheriff David Clarke is being considered for Homeland Security job.
- National Review writer says we should keep fighting the Drug War—at least when it comes to hard drugs.
- Alex Jones lost his custody battle.
The Trump appointee is not impressed by the logic of the "dual sovereignty" doctrine: "Really?"
University of Minnesota Food Service Worker Says 'Hello' in Japanese to Asian-American Student, Who Files a Bias Report
"These type of microaggressions occur too often on campus."
This guy wants to run the economy?