President Donald Trump paid a visit to National Rifle Association headquarters, promising to end the "eight-year assault on your Second Amendment rights."
- This school district has the most ridiculous haircut policy ever.
- Here's a tip about how to tip like a libertarian.
- Sheriff David Clarke is being considered for Homeland Security job.
- National Review writer says we should keep fighting the Drug War—at least when it comes to hard drugs.
- Alex Jones lost his custody battle.
Simply put: Republicans agree not to vote on a replacement for Ginsburg until January; Democrats agree not to pack the Court.
Democrats Scuttle Marijuana Decriminalization Vote Over Fears of Not Being Deferential Enough to Cop Lobbyists
If Congress is too afraid to vote on marijuana reform, how the hell are they ever going to pass policing reform?
2016: Fill it. 2020: Don't fill it.