President Donald Trump paid a visit to National Rifle Association headquarters, promising to end the "eight-year assault on your Second Amendment rights."
- This school district has the most ridiculous haircut policy ever.
- Here's a tip about how to tip like a libertarian.
- Sheriff David Clarke is being considered for Homeland Security job.
- National Review writer says we should keep fighting the Drug War—at least when it comes to hard drugs.
- Alex Jones lost his custody battle.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.