- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai began the process of rolling back so-called net neutrality regulations.
- Barack Obama will give his first Wall Street-backed post-presidential speech, getting paid $400,000 to speak at a healthcare conference sponsored by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Pope Francis gives a surprise TED talk.
- UC-Berkeley cancels the Ann Coulter speech again.
- The NFL built a fake art museum in front of the art museum in Philadelphia for its 2017 Draft event.
- Despite claims made in a new study, there were probably no humans in California 100,000 years ago.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?
The Democratic nominee championed the law as a way to protect women. Instead, it hurt them.
Yes, and it's only going to get cheaper.