The White House denies President Trump misled anyone when he said the aircraft carrier Carl Vinson was headed for the Sea of Japan while it was on its way to Australia because it will be going there eventually.
- The Navy and the Marine Corps have officially prohibited service members from sharing nudes without the consent of the subject.
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) says he won't run for re-election in 2018.
- The head of the International Monetary Fund says none of its members oppose free and fair trade.
- Convicted murder and former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez was found hanging in his jail cell.
- Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox News. He will be replaced by Tucker Carlson.
- Researchers found a new "super-Earth," LHS 1140b, just 39 light years away from Earth.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.