- North Carolina Republicans introduce the "Uphold Historical Marriage Act" in an attempt to ban same-sex marriages in the state.
- The Trump administration will lift its federal hiring freeze beginning today.
- Melania Trump has won her suit against U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail over its publishing allegations that she had been an escort.
- The capital of California may go marijuana-business free if a proposed Sacramento County law passes. But Code Enforcement officers say they're not cops and don't want to be tasked with leading this new weed war.
- Iowa is moving to criminalize posting, emailing, or texting a sexually-oriented photo or video of someone who has not given their consent.
- More research suggests that obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol up Alzheimer's disease risk.
- "When is a naughty photo between teens a modern form of flirting, and when is it child pornography?" Colorado lawmakers debate.
- A new Nevada bill sponsored by Sen. Pat Spearman (D-North Las Vegas) "would expand Nevada's sex trafficking laws to include not just those actually trafficking young people but to what she described as all the participants."
- A realty company reported tenants to the police after discovering too many condoms in a clogged drain, prompting an investigation that ended in prostitution and money laundering charges.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.