- North Carolina Republicans introduce the "Uphold Historical Marriage Act" in an attempt to ban same-sex marriages in the state.
- The Trump administration will lift its federal hiring freeze beginning today.
- Melania Trump has won her suit against U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail over its publishing allegations that she had been an escort.
- The capital of California may go marijuana-business free if a proposed Sacramento County law passes. But Code Enforcement officers say they're not cops and don't want to be tasked with leading this new weed war.
- Iowa is moving to criminalize posting, emailing, or texting a sexually-oriented photo or video of someone who has not given their consent.
- More research suggests that obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol up Alzheimer's disease risk.
- "When is a naughty photo between teens a modern form of flirting, and when is it child pornography?" Colorado lawmakers debate.
- A new Nevada bill sponsored by Sen. Pat Spearman (D-North Las Vegas) "would expand Nevada's sex trafficking laws to include not just those actually trafficking young people but to what she described as all the participants."
- A realty company reported tenants to the police after discovering too many condoms in a clogged drain, prompting an investigation that ended in prostitution and money laundering charges.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.