- North Carolina Republicans introduce the "Uphold Historical Marriage Act" in an attempt to ban same-sex marriages in the state.
- The Trump administration will lift its federal hiring freeze beginning today.
- Melania Trump has won her suit against U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail over its publishing allegations that she had been an escort.
- The capital of California may go marijuana-business free if a proposed Sacramento County law passes. But Code Enforcement officers say they're not cops and don't want to be tasked with leading this new weed war.
- Iowa is moving to criminalize posting, emailing, or texting a sexually-oriented photo or video of someone who has not given their consent.
- More research suggests that obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol up Alzheimer's disease risk.
- "When is a naughty photo between teens a modern form of flirting, and when is it child pornography?" Colorado lawmakers debate.
- A new Nevada bill sponsored by Sen. Pat Spearman (D-North Las Vegas) "would expand Nevada's sex trafficking laws to include not just those actually trafficking young people but to what she described as all the participants."
- A realty company reported tenants to the police after discovering too many condoms in a clogged drain, prompting an investigation that ended in prostitution and money laundering charges.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."