President Trump received a call from the president of China, urging him to find a peaceful solution to the North Korea crisis.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson ditched the press pool before a meeting with Russia President Vladimir Putin.
- Washington Post contributor Dan Drezner apologizes for a viral tweet about Attorney General Jeff Sessions that was not true.
- Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is eyeing another run for the presidency of Iran.
- The CEO of United says the company will no longer use police to remove passengers from overbooked flights.
- Burger King released an ad asking "What is the Whopper burger?" that triggered Google Home to answer, until Google disabled the function.
- Charlie Murphy died of leukemia, aged 57.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids railed against cops for enforcing the same kind of anti-vaping rule they help pass.