President Trump received a call from the president of China, urging him to find a peaceful solution to the North Korea crisis.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson ditched the press pool before a meeting with Russia President Vladimir Putin.
- Washington Post contributor Dan Drezner apologizes for a viral tweet about Attorney General Jeff Sessions that was not true.
- Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is eyeing another run for the presidency of Iran.
- The CEO of United says the company will no longer use police to remove passengers from overbooked flights.
- Burger King released an ad asking "What is the Whopper burger?" that triggered Google Home to answer, until Google disabled the function.
- Charlie Murphy died of leukemia, aged 57.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.