President Trump received a call from the president of China, urging him to find a peaceful solution to the North Korea crisis.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson ditched the press pool before a meeting with Russia President Vladimir Putin.
- Washington Post contributor Dan Drezner apologizes for a viral tweet about Attorney General Jeff Sessions that was not true.
- Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is eyeing another run for the presidency of Iran.
- The CEO of United says the company will no longer use police to remove passengers from overbooked flights.
- Burger King released an ad asking "What is the Whopper burger?" that triggered Google Home to answer, until Google disabled the function.
- Charlie Murphy died of leukemia, aged 57.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
Biden's $1.9 Trillion COVID Relief Package Includes More Stimulus Checks, State Government Bailout, $15 Federal Minimum Wage
On the brighter side, Biden wants 100 million vaccinations in 100 days and will push for immediate school reopenings.
"No injuries were reported."