President Trump received a call from the president of China, urging him to find a peaceful solution to the North Korea crisis.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson ditched the press pool before a meeting with Russia President Vladimir Putin.
- Washington Post contributor Dan Drezner apologizes for a viral tweet about Attorney General Jeff Sessions that was not true.
- Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is eyeing another run for the presidency of Iran.
- The CEO of United says the company will no longer use police to remove passengers from overbooked flights.
- Burger King released an ad asking "What is the Whopper burger?" that triggered Google Home to answer, until Google disabled the function.
- Charlie Murphy died of leukemia, aged 57.