Folks, it's been a day. Sean Spicer made a tortured Hitler analogy: he was trying to say that Bashar al-Assad's chemical gas attack on his own people was more galling than anything Hitler attempted, which, well, ignores certain things. If you ever find yourself in the position of trying to explain why what Hitler did isn't technically chemical warfare, please stop. You're not winning.
- At least Justin Bieber no longer has to feel like the stupidest person alive.
- In other you're the literal worst news, United. Oh, United. CEO Oscar Munoz is sorry that passenger didn't consent to re-accommodation.
- Quick, let's dig up all the dirt on the passenger we possibly can.
- Jordan Peterson lecture at Harvard University goes off without a hitch.
- University of Michigan student government votes down free speech measure.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.